Ten (10) Reasons to take Yoga-Mojo’s 230-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program
1. Experience and Knowledge. Loretta Jo has been practicing for several years and teaching group, privates and corporate yoga for the past ten years. Loretta has 8000+ hours of teaching experience.
2. Robust Curriculum. The YMYTT Curriculum is robust and exceeds the topics required by the Yoga Alliance for 200 Hour RYT certification.
3. A 9-Month Program. This 9-month program provides students the ability to digest information over the course of nine weekends and apply their learnings in their personal practice, into their daily life and their teaching.
4. Variety — VINYASA and More. Students will enjoy learning a variety of yoga teaching methods and lineages as we explore Vinyasa, Iyengar, Ashtanga, Yin and other “styles” of yoga – and determine the style/method that works best for them.
5. A Wonderful Study Space. The Yoga-Mojo Studio at Long Life Wellness Center provides a small, comfortable, safe environment with lots of energy and light! Convenient to downtown Cary, Trader Joe’s, Sassool, WholeFoods and more~
6. Non-Competitive – Safe & Inviting. A non-competitive environment where students are welcomed with an open heart. Integrity & Trust~
7. An Opportunity for Personal Transformation – Loretta Jo has helped transform student’s lives through the practice of yoga and has inspired students to explore their personal practice since 2006.
8. Full and Rich Content: All students receive the Yoga-Mojo YMTT Notebook with access to a library of information.
9. Proven Methodology –Learn the Yoga-Mojo methodology for teaching with confidence and ease.