Yoga-Mojo Yoga Teacher Training & Studies Program (YMYTT)
We are so pleased that you are interested in the Yoga-Mojo Yoga Teacher Training (YMYTT)
(YM-YTT200) | 230-Hour Registered Yoga Teacher Training (RYT200)
Feedback from Yoga-Mojo Yoga Teacher Training Students
Yoga-Mojo Yoga Teacher Training & Studies Program 2020 in Cary at the Yoga-Mojo Studio – January – October — is SOLD OUT. HOWEVER, we’d love to have you join us ONLINE for YMYTT2020 VIRTUAL ONLINE!
YOGA-MOJO YTT200 VIRTUAL – ONLINE
Yoga-Mojo YTT200 ONLINE begins May 29th. Sessions are live sessions and will be held online with the option to meet together at Yoga-Mojo Studio in Cary, NC, or Momentum Yoga in Morehead City, NC, once we’re able to open our studios – or continue joining in virtually.
Send us an email: Yoga-Mojo Teacher Training — VIRTUAL Cary 2020!
We’d love to have you join us on this Journey. Next step: Send us an email — complete the YMYTT application form. Send to Loretta Jo or call 919-533-YOGA (9642). See below for weekend dates. SCHOLARSHIPS are available! Call Loretta Jo for details.
NOTE: Loretta Jo is currently developing an RYT300/500 Program for 2021.
Please send an email to Loretta Jo let us know if you’re interested in Yoga-Mojo Yoga Teacher Training VIRTUAL ~ We have a wonderful group of students registered and would love to have you join us.
YMYTT200 Virtual/Online Training Dates:
October 30-Nov 1
December 11-13 – Graduation
Yoga-Mojo Yoga Teacher Training from 2018 Graduates
Yoga-Mojo Yoga Teacher Training with Loretta Jo
YMYTT Student Feedback
Ten Reasons to take Yoga-Mojo’s 230-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program
- Experience and Knowledge. Loretta Jo has been practicing for several years and teaching group, privates and corporate yoga for the past ten years. Loretta has 10,000+ hours of teaching experience.
- Robust Curriculum. The YMYTT Curriculum is robust and exceeds the topics required by the Yoga Alliance for 200-Hour RYT certification.
- A 9-Month Program. This 9-month program provides students the ability to digest information over the course of nine weekends and apply their learnings in their personal practice, into their daily life and their teaching.
- Variety — VINYASA and More. Students will enjoy learning a variety of yoga teaching methods and lineages as we explore Vinyasa, Iyengar, Ashtanga, Yin and other “styles” of yoga – and determine the style/method that works best for them.
- A Wonderful Study Space. Yoga-Mojo Studio provides a comfortable, safe environment with lots of energy and light! Convenient to downtown Cary, Trader Joe’s, Sassool, WholeFoods and more~
- Non-Competitive – Safe & Inviting. A non-competitive environment where students are welcomed with an open heart. Integrity & Trust~
- An Opportunity for Personal Transformation – Loretta Jo has helped transform student’s lives through the practice of yoga and has inspired students to explore their personal practice since 2006.
- Full and Rich Content: All students receive the Yoga-Mojo YMTT Notebook with access to a library of information.
- Proven Methodology –Learn the Yoga-Mojo methodology for teaching with confidence and ease.
- Affordable Tuition: $3000 (ask about early bird & scholarships)
Who should attend?
All serious students – any level — interested in exploring the practice of yoga and developing skills to teach or deepen a practice.
We strongly encourage students have at least one (1) year of a consistent practice taking yoga classes in a teacher-led classroom. While recorded or streamed online classes are great, having live classroom experience is helpful in becoming a yoga teacher.
May I attend even if I don’t want to Teach?
Yes. Many students wanting to learn more about the practice of yoga have found YTT’s to be one of the best ways to explore the practice whether they elect to teach and guide others or simply deepen their own practice.
How do I apply?
Complete the online application and submit. If you have any questions, please contact Loretta Jo directly. A $500 deposit is required to reserve your space and is due with your application. Your application will be reviewed and you will be notified within ten (10) business days. Upon acceptance, a Welcome Packet will be made available via an online download.
What is the cost?
The tuition fee of the YMTT is $3000 ($2600 for early bird registration and paid in full by cash or check by December 1st – or $2800 if paying by cc) and does not include books, housing (if applicable) or meals.
A deposit of $500 is required at the time of acceptance with half the balance of tuition due by the first session and the remaining balance due the fourth weekend (April).
An installment plan is available in monthly or quarterly payments. Installment Plan: $3100
YMYTT Students receive 20 group class passes to be used during the course of the YMYTT Program. In addition, YMYTT students are able to purchase class passes or the Unlimited Monthly Yoga Package at a discounted rate.
Are scholarships/work-study/internships available?
Yes. Please contact Loretta Jo at [email protected] directly to inquire about scholarships, partial scholarship and / or work-study opportunities as well as possible internships.
What happens if I miss a class / a weekend?
100% attendance is required however we recognize circumstances may surface or a situation may arise where a class session may be missed. IF you find you must miss a session or part of a session you may be required to attend a make-up session at a cost of $150. In addition, additional self-study, homework or additional practice sessions may be required.
If you should need to cancel, please send your cancellation notification in writing to Loretta Jo at [email protected] Your deposit or tuition will be refunded minus $150 administrative fee if the cancellation is received thirty (30) days before the start of the first session/weekend. Cancellations made less than thirty (30) days before the first session is a forfeiture of the $500 deposit fee. Note: No refund is provided if a student completes the program but does not meet the Yoga-Mojo criteria for completion and certification.
Yoga-Mojo reserves the right to cancel the YMYTT Training at any time. Should this occur, a full refund will be issued.
Inclement weather Policy
January, February and March weather can be unpredictable. Should there be a closure of the studio due to poor weather conditions, we will look to reschedule the session the following weekend or a mutually agreed upon date and time.
What if I need to leave the program?
If life events require you to withdraw from the YMYTT Program, please speak with Loretta Jo asap. Refund requests will be reviewed on an individual basis.
Will I be a registered Yoga Teacher upon completion of the YMYTT Program?
Upon successful completion of the YMYTT Program, you will receive a certificate of completion. As the YMYTT Program is registered with The Yoga Alliance at the 200 hour level, upon successful completion, you will then be able to register with Yoga Alliance. Note: Yoga-Mojo/Loretta Jo reserves the right to refuse a ‘certificate of completion’ if, at her sole discretion determines the student does not meet the requirements of graduation.