Private instruction can be beneficial for every type of yoga practitioner, from beginners who are new to the practice and looking for the basics — to the most advanced practitioners who are looking for specific assistance. Private sessions offer practitioners an opportunity to spend one-on-one time with an experienced yoga teacher to address individual goals — or to learn more about posture alignment, modifications or assistance in working a challenging pose. Private instruction can be one of the best ways to begin, return or advance your yoga practice.
Benefits of Semi-Private / Private Yoga Instruction
Receive tips/guidelines specific to your needs, at your own pace and at a time that is best for you.
Private Yoga Sessions are Helpful When:
- You are beginner and would prefer not to learn the practice in a group class
- You want to take your practice deeper and focus, in-depth, on specific poses/asanas
- You want to develop a home yoga or meditation practice
- You’re dealing with an injury or other health concern
- You’d like to learn more about how for a specific area (e.g., tight hips / hamstrings)
- You want to incorporate the practice of yoga into your current physical activities and overall wellness
You will receive:
1. A program session personalized to your specific needs.
2. A dedicated and committed teacher who will assist you in reaching your personal goals
3. A client log to track progress and methods
Private lessons can help you deepen you practice and help build confidence. Private Yoga Instruction provides an environment where you can ask questions in confidence and receive personalized guidance and hands-on adjustments specific to you needs.
Private Yoga Sessions are 60 minutes.
Private – $75 – $100*
5 Class Pass = $350
*Private with Loretta Jo = $100
5 Class Pass with Loretta Jo = $450
Semi-private sessions are available for small groups of 1-4 people.
Semi-Private Session (60 minutes) = $95.00
Semi-private – 2-4 people – $95-$125*
5 Class Pass = $450
5 Class Pass with Loretta Jo = $575
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to schedule a 60-75 minute session that works for you and your schedule.