Yoga-Mojo Studio is open for in studio classes for fully vaccinated students. Proof of vaccine is required. You will need to show your vaccine card just once and your account will be updated to reflect same. All teachers are fully vaccinated. Thank you for your support in keeping Yoga-Mojo a safe and healthy community.
Wearing of masks is not required at this time. See below for additional in-studio protocols.
IN-STUDIO – SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Class attendance is limited to six students
- Arrive early in order to place your mat an appropriate distance from fellow students
- Students must bring their own mats and props
- Masks are not required at this time
- Note: Some in-studio classes may be simultaneously broadcast via Zoom (in studio students will be off-camera)
- Students must be fully vaccinated
- Please do not attend an in-studio class/workshop/training if you are not feeling well or if you have been in recent contact with someone with COVID-19.
Note: As another layer of protection, Yoga-Mojo studio has a commercial AIRBOX Air Purifier in-studio. AirBox is the only commercial-grade solution that uses Certified HEPA filtration with high velocity to affect the dynamic room air flow for a comprehensive pathogen hardened solution.
- Pre-registration is required for in-studio classes; If class is full, you can register and be on the waitlist. If a spot opens you’ll receive notification via email.
- Please give yourself time to arrive ~10-15 minutes to set your mat.
- Cancellations must be made six hours prior to the start of class. Your account will be charged if you are a no show. For students who love practicing online, outdoors, or off-hours, we will continue offering live online classes, recorded practices via Vimeo and continuing with our outdoor in-person options and special events.
For students who love practicing online, outdoors, or off-hours, we will continue offering live online classes, recorded practices via Vimeo and continuing with our outdoor in-person options and special events.
At Yoga-Mojo, we value personal choice however, we require students attending in-person classes be vaccinated. Thank you for your support and understanding as we continue to navigate supporting our yoga community during this time.