- The History, Philosophical Roots and Branches of yoga
- Yoga Techniques: Asana, Pranayama, Meditation, Mantras, Mudras & Mythology
- Functional Anatomy, Subtle Body Anatomy
- Introduction to Sanskrit and Physiology
- Teaching Skills including modifications, adjustments, and progressive sequencing
This information session is a great chance to meet Loretta Jo who will share details regarding the upcoming Yoga-Mojo Yoga Teacher Training that begins January 2019. If you have interest in learning more about Yoga Teacher Training, register today for this free session. We look forward to meeting you! Come learn more about the YMYTT2019 Program!
Location: Yoga-Mojo Studio – 1127 Kildaire Farm Road
Date & Time: Sunday, August 26th
Loretta Jo will share the application process and provide a course overview along with enrollment agreement. No commitment to teacher training is required to attend. We’ll explore how training can help you discover a new path as a yoga teacher, supplement your current practice – and how it may enrich your life physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
For more information about teacher training visit:
Questions? Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org